Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello...almost a month again...

So I know it's been awhile, so here's some updates. I'm at home this afternoon sicker than a dog due to new antibiotics I started last night. I've ended up with like 90% of the side effects...lovely. So, Sophie and I have been laying in bed and watched 27 Dresses. Always good to watch it when the hubs isn't home because he hates that movie!

Anyways, Saturday we went to the Cards game thanks to our neighbor! He had 2 tickets for section 163 row 8, and they were fabulous seats with amazing weather. Does it get any better!?!? I think not... With our normal ritual we had dinner at TGIF's downtown and then headed to the game. We stoped in Kiener Plaza for a few pics and here's one of Mike. Unfortunately, got none of me and we don't even have kids yet! :-( Here's Pujols at bat...just picked one...have lots of pics from the game.

And here's a pic of Sophie from Sunday while we were outside washing our vehicles. She's going to the groomer tomorrow to get all trimmed up and then to the vet on Friday to be spayed. Needless to say, it'll be very strange around here Friday night without her. But, I know she'll be receive amazing care and love at the vet. Oh, and I don't have a pic of her new collar on her, but here's a pic of her new Coach collar! Like mother, like daughter!


I'm also very excited that we're getting to go on a sort-of vacation this year! Well, it's definitely a vacation for me, but a partial one for the hubs. His work's quarterly Director's meeting is at Perdido Beach Resort in Orange Beach, AL in August. So, I'm going along and we're leaving on a Wednesday (to drive all day...12 hours), spend Thursday and Friday (he has meetings 'till 1...I'll be beachside, poolside, and at the outlet mall), and then we'll stay Friday and Saturday night after his meetings. We're super excited to get away and spend some time together.
Any suggestions or recs for restaurants, things to see or do in the Orange Beach area? Just leave a comment...would love to hear!
Hope everyone's doing well...I'm off to take another nap before the hubs gets home from work!

2 comments:

Trisha July 23, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Sophie is SERIOUSLY adorable! :)

Jennelle July 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

I hope you're feeling better! I have LOTS of recommendations for you, we'll chat tomorrow. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP