Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some new pics!

Recent pics of my office. We still have things to get hung up, so watch for more updates here!

If you look closely, you can see my jumbo black paper-clips on the desk that Mike painted black for me! Love them! Fall decorates on the fireplace! Dining room with the place settings finally displayed! Still need to make the table runner, so more updates to come!
Some new picture frames with candids from the wedding!On the green wall in the dining room...(see pic above)...our signature mat from the wedding!

That's all for now! :)

1 comments:

Jennelle September 23, 2008 at 12:29 PM  

I LOVE the color of your dining room! And the pumpkins on the fireplace--fall makes me happy. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP